Art, Literature and Music Scientific and Analytical Journal “Burganov House. The space of culture”enjoys a well-deserved reputation among scientists and art historians. The journal is addressed to professionals who specialize in the theory and practice of art, as well as all those interested in art and culture.
The journal presents materials of history, theory, and present state of the domestic and foreign culture and art, covering their problems and progress from a scientific point of view.
Materials published in its pages distinguished by their scientific novelty and cover the issues of art history from the standpoint of current methodology.
On the recommendation of expert Council of the Higher Attestation Commission, the journal is included in the List of Leading Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journals and other editions to publish major findings of PhD theses for the research degrees of PhD, Doctor of Sciences and Candidate of Sciences.
The Editorial Board of Art, Literature and Music Scientific and Analytical Journal Scientific and analytical magazine “Burganov House. The space of culture”
1. Burganov A.N. – Doctor of Science, Professor of Stroganoff Moscow State Art Industrial University , Full-member of Russia Academy of Arts, National Artist of Russia, member of the Dissertation Council of Stroganoff Moscow State Art Industrial University;
2. Burganova M.A. — Doctor of Science, Professor of Stroganoff Moscow State Art Industrial University , Full-member of Russia Academy of Arts, Honored Artist of Russia, member of the Dissertation Council of Stroganoff Moscow State Art Industrial University, editor-in-chief;
3. Dmitrieva A.A. — Doctor of Science, Professor, Head of the Department of Art History in St. Petersburg State University
4. Kravetsky A.G. – Candidate of Sciences, research associate of Russian Language Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
5. Lebedeva G.S. – Candidate of Sciences, Senior Research of Institute for the Theory of Architecture and Urban Planning o the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences ;
6. Pavlova I.B. — Candidate of Sciences, Senior Researcher of Institute of World Literature of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
7. Pletneva A.A. — Candidate of Sciences, научный сотрудник Института русского языка Российской академии наук;
8. Pruzhinin B.I. — Doctor of Sciences, Professor, editor-in-chief of «Problems of Philosophy»
9. Ryzhinsky A.S. – Candidate of Sciences, Senior lecturer of Gnesins Russian Academy of Music;
10. Sahno I.M. – Doctor of Sciences, Professor of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
11. Smolenkov A.P. – Candidate of Sciences, Professor of Stroganoff Moscow State Art Industrial University , Corresponding-member of Russia Academy of Arts, Honored Artist of Russia.
12. Shchedrina T.G. — Doctor of Sciences, Professor of Moscow Pedagogical State University.
13. Misler Nicoletta (Italy) — Professor of Modern East European Art at the Instituto Universitario Orientale, Naples;
14. John Ellis Bowlt (USA) — Doctor of Science, Professor of Slavic Languages and Literatures in University of Southern California
15. Tomas Glanc (Germany) — Doctor of Science of The Research Institute of East European University of Bremen (Germany), and assistant professor of The Charles University (Czech Republic)
16. Yuri Tsivian (USA) — Doctor of Science, Professor, University of Chicago, Departments: Cinema and Media Studies, Art History, Slavic Languages and Literatures.
17. Pociechina Helena (Poland) – Doctor of Science; Profesor of the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
Address: Russia, Moscow, 119019, B.Afanasievsy street 15/9
Tel.: (495) 695-04-19
Subscription index 36947 in the “Journals and Magazines” catalogue, Rospechat agency.
The journal is on the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) data base © Scientific Electronic Library(http://elibrary.ru/).
No part of this publication may be reproduced without clear reference to the source.